LITHIUM AND TIN EXPLORER
- Upper Coondina project is located within a Tier-1 lithium province with access to world class infrastructure.
- Pegmatite outcrop mapped within the project area.
- Historical tin mine within the project area which produced significant tin.
- CSR identified simple pegmatite veins as the sources of the tin.
- Surface sampling has returned a number of highly anomalous lithium up to 256ppm (Li02) assays.
RARE EARTH EXPLORER
- Bruce and Box Hole are located in the Arunta project, Northern Territory.
- Presence of rare earth anomalies associated with Cu-Au and base metals has been demonstrated in the Arunta project (Norwest Minerals and WA1 Resources).
- Historical pegmatite workings are located within the project area with geological mapping suggesting potential for pegmatite hosted rare earth and LCT mineralisation.
COPPER, GOLD BASE METAL EXPLORER
- The projects of the Arunta are the Box Hole, Edwards Creek and Bruce Gold Projects.
- Located in the Northern Territory.
- Edwards Creek prospect CRAE (1980s) drilling intersected 4.5m @ 2.25% Cu, 0.11% Pb, 1.54% Zn, 0.14% g/t Au from 47m and 18.6m @ 0.22% Cu, 0.17% Pb, 0.49% Zn, 0.14 g/t Au from 44.3m.
- Drilling intersected 13m @ 2.7% Zn, 0.7% Pb from 17m Incl: 5m @ 2.3% Zn, 1.4% Pb and 5m @ 4.3% Zn, 0.2% Pb from 25m Incl: 1m @ 14.7% Zn, 0.3% Pb from 25m.
- Woodie Woodie North Manganese Project is located within the Tier 1 Pilbara manganese province with access to world class infrastructure.
- Multiple drilling targets and aggressive exploration programme to commence early this year.
- Surface sampling has returned a number of highly anomalous manganese and cobalt assays (up to 52% Mn and 540ppm Co).
MGA is committed to green metal exploration and development to meet the growing demand from the battery storage and renewable energy markets in the transition to a de-carbonised world.
Please click on the pinned locations for more information.
METALSGROVE DEVELOP HIGH QUALITY LITHIUM, RARE EARTH, COPPER-GOLD, MANGANESE, AND BASE METAL PROJECTS IN HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE REGIONS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA AND THE NORTHERN TERRITORY
Sign up for latest News